In case you are experiencing hair loss that is out of the ordinary you can still improve your condition by practicing these home remedies.
Hair growth was a topic that was interesting to people even in ancient times.
They have used onion juice as a home remedy for this purpose for centuries.
Onion juice can provide good results because it is packed with sulfur, a substance that increases the production of collagen in all tissues and support the re-growth of hair.
- Take some red onions or shallots
- Use a knife and chop them into very small pieces
- Squeeze the juice out of these pieces
- Apply this juice on top of the head slowly and leave it like that for about 15 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water to rinse off the juice.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to clean the scalp and keep the perfect pH balance needed for improved hair growth.
- Wash your hair in a normal way
- Apply some apple cider vinegar as a rinse after you are done in order to get shiny and strong hair.
- Use about 75 ml of apple cider vinegar with one liter of plain water
- You can keep the solution in a bottle or you can use it to create small batches.
- If you need smaller amount, use one cup of warm water and 15 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Once you’ve washed your hair pour the cup of water and massage your hair slowly.
This is another popular home remedy in many parts of the world. The egg mask is efficient because it comes with very high amount of proteins which support re-growth of hair. In addition, eggs are packed with iron, zinc, phosphorus, sulfur, iodine and selenium.
- Take one egg and get the egg white
- Take one teaspoon of olive oil and small amount of honey and start mixing all the ingredients.
- The final result should be a smooth, soft paste.
- Use it on your scalp and leave it like that for about twenty minutes.
- Use shampoo and cool water to rinse it off.